Wednesday 19 November 2008

Through a scanner, darkly.

Okay, so my scanner is bust. Dead. Kaput. In an effort to keep you, the reader, coming back here for more until I sort out getting a new scanning device, I'll try and post some other stuff in the meantime. First up is an attempt to get images of all the skate decks I've ever had the pleasure to own. So here goes (in no particular order):


This was my first proper board (I started out on a (ahem) piece of shit complete called a "RipStik Bone Edd" which I randomly ended up with, despite marching my parents into the bike shop to buy a sweet Powell McGill Skull and snake graphic. I went the whole hog with this one setting it up (just like Sean Goff had his in his R.A.D magazine interview) with yellow trackers and blue kryptonics wheels. I even had the belinda carlisle griptape job. Ah, misspent youth!

Ones I need to track down include: a Fred Gall slick (alien workshop), a lovely glitter graphic/slick Ron Whalley (Santa Cruz), a big green Carl Shipman (Stereo) and about 10 others from more recent years.

No comments: